Anti-Static Reel Racks
A flexible bench mount solution
Catering for a wide range of reels, you can source 7” and 15” Corstat® Reel Storage Systems from GWP. Manufactured in single, double, or triple units, this range of configurations ensures that there is a suitable system whatever your application.
Corstat® Reel Storage also offers high performance ESD protection, being a cost-effective alternative to plastic reel racks. Read More
- No obligation (and no pressure) quotes for any anti static packaging
- Free and impartial advice from UK based experts
- Competitive pricing and wide distributor network
More info on the Corstat® Reel Storage system
The Corstat® conductive Reel Storage system from GWP Conductive is a new and flexible bench mount storage system, catering for 7″ and 15″ component reels.
The storage system is available in single, double, and triple module units and the division spacing can be 18mm or 32mm to suit the application. The units are supplied fully assembled and configured to suit your exact requirements.
Whatever configuration you select, these conductive reel racks provide a cost-effective alternative to moulded plastic equivalents.
Protect ESD sensitive items during storage and / or picking
Besides the typically lower cost of the Corstat® Reel Storage Systems when compared with moulded plastic options, there are a number of other benefits to your business as well.
For example, Corstat® Reel Racks are lighter and easier to move / handle than often bulky plastic versions (this enhanced further with hand holes integral to the designs).
The nature of the material also means they can be repeatedly handled with no PPE requirements.
You can also specify custom sizes / configurations for your Corstat® or Corriplast® Reel Racks, allowing you to source a solution that caters to your specific requirements.
Corstat® Reel Racks are also completely recyclable and biodegradable, meaning that at the end of their life they can be easily disposed of without harming the environment.
Despite this, performance isn’t compromised, with Corstat® coating have a 10-year performance guarantee.
So, why settle for the more limited options – and higher costs – of moulded plastic reel storage systems when Corstat® and Corriplast® equivalents offer the same performance at a lower cost? Now you can protect your reels during storage without compromise.
Key benefits of Corstat® Reel Racks at a glance
- Exceptional ESD protection for both Corstat® & Corriplast® materials
- Corriplast® provides additional physical protection, comparable to moulded plastics
- Custom designs can be manufactured to suit specific requirements
- Both Corstat® & Corriplast® materials are safe to use and recyclable
- Enables the efficient handling of multiple reels in a single trip
- Held in stock to minimise lead times (usually available within 48 hours)
- Corriplast® versions offer enhanced lifespan, equivalent to moulded plastics
- Fluted polypropylene versions can also be easily cleaned, further enhancing lifespan
- All material options considerably lower in cost than moulded plastics
Dimensions and product options
Please see below for a full list of model numbers, sizes, and additional information, or alternatively download the datasheet for the information in PDF format.
|Part No.||External Size||Cell Width||No. Cells|
|RR7118||273 x 240 x 200 mm||18 mm||11|
|RR7132||273 x 240 x 200 mm||32 mm||7|
|RR7218||573 x 240 x 200 mm||18 mm||22|
|RR7232||573 x 240 x 200 mm||32 mm||14|
|RR7318||860 x 240 x 200 mm||18 mm||33|
Alternative ESD Bin Options
Wide range of ESD safe and standard storage / picking bins
Besides the range of anti static Corstat® Bin Boxes, you can also source a range of alternative ESD safe (and standard) picking bins from GWP.