ESD Slip Sheets
Superb for rigid layer separation
Corstat® Layer Pads, manufactured from conductive corrugated cardboard, provide the perfect solution where rigid layer separation is required.
With high levels of ESD protection, Corstat® Layer Pads are available in two sizes that make them fully compatible with Corstat® Stackable Totes (and other standard sized containers). Predominantly used for rigid layer separation, they are ideal for separating products / devices. Read More
- No obligation (and no pressure) quotes for any anti static packaging
- Free and impartial advice from UK based experts
- Competitive pricing and wide distributor network
More info on Corstat® layer pads
Created from Corstat® coated fibre board – and benefiting from the high level of ESD protection provided by this unique material – Corstat® conductive layer pads offer both a flexible and competitive solution where rigid layer separation is required.
Utilising Corstat® material provides a number of benefits for your business. This includes exceptionally lightweight, low cost (particularly for the stock size options), good durability and lifespan, plus of course high levels of ESD protection.
Available in 2 stock sizes to fit the Corstat® Stackable Totes, they are also compatible with a range of other tote containers including those manufactured from Corriplast® (collapsible totes) and SSI Schaefer.
If a special size is required however then please enquire as these can be easily manufactured to your exact specifications. It is even possible to include printed logos and branding on your ESD safe layer pads.
Alternative layer pads
Corstat® Layer Pads typically allow for multiple levels of products to be stored in a single outer container (particularly when combined with internal divider sets or fittings).
This allows improved part density, which in turn leads to great efficiency of handling.
Larger layer pads can also be utilised as “slip sheets” for product stacked on pallets, providing improved stacking stability.
Whilst Corstat® Layer Pads are ideal for these applications, you can also specify these in Corriplast® material (effectively a conductive Correx®). These provide improved strength, resistance to moisture / liquids, and are easier to clean.
Key benefits of Corstat® conductive layer pads at a glance
- Exceptional ESD performance provided by Corstat® material
- Works seamlessly with the Corstat Stacking Totes
- Custom sizes can be manufactured to your specific requirements
- Held in stock to allow for short lead times – minimising your storage requirements
- Allows for more efficient use of space within your totes
- Enhances productivity of your workforce (more components moved per trip)
- 2 stock sizes allow for low costs whilst maintaining common tote compatibility
- Corstat coating effectiveness guaranteed for 10 years
- Corriplast® material can be utilised for increased lifespan / heavy duty applications
Dimensions and product options
Please see below for a full list of model numbers, sizes, and additional information, or alternatively download the datasheet for the information in PDF format.
|Part No.||Overall Size|
|CT5737||570 x 370 x 3 mm|
|CT3727||370 x 270 x 3 mm|
Conductive performance figures
Buried Shielding Layer: <10⁴ Ohms/sq
Specific Surface Resistance: <10⁴ Ohm